Flex Foam Polisher Rotary Backing Plates utilize a flexible foam interface that conforms and adapts to curved surfaces with ease delivering consistent results time after time. Evolve-Hyper Flex Blacking Plates are very durable and designed with professionals in mind utilizing a dense shell with encased light-weight aluminum 5/8" thread.
When polishing marine paint or gel coats with a rotary polisher, it's always wise to leave a margin between the edge of the buffer pad and the edge of the backing plate. When polishing near curves, up to an edge, or near the perpendicular surface you must NEVER allow a spinning backing plate to come in contact with the surface. That's why we always recommend using a buffer pad slightly larger than the backing plate.
This 2" diameter backing plate is designed for use with 2" polishing buffing pads.
- Durable ultra-dense shell
- Flex Foam interface contorts to curved and flat surfaces alike
- Lightweight Aluminum thread interface
- Fits any polisher with a 5/8" thread
- Designed for 2" Pads
- Fits Flex, Makita, Metabo, Dewalt, Hitachi, and all others with a 5/8" thread
- Diameter: 2"
- Plate Thickness: 7/8"
- Thread: Female 5/8"
- Color: White
- Velcro Color: Black
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 in domestic United States. Orders under $50 are charged $5 flat rate shipping.
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 800-248-6130