Evolve-Hyper Flex Blacking Plates are very durable and designed with professional rotary buffing and marine polishing in mind. Flex Foam Backing Plates utilize a flexible foam interface that conforms to curved surfaces of boat hulls with ease, delivering consistent results time after time.
Flex Tools from Germany are well known for precision engineering, superior craftsmanship, and innovation which results in the creation of high-grade tools designed to last year after year! We happily offer Flex Tools to you as one of the premium brands we trust to deliver the performance and dependability we can be proud of!
The Flex 1" Backing plate is designed for use with 1" buffing pads and polisher pads.
When polishing with a machine it's always wise to leave a margin between the edge of the pad and the edge of the backing plate. When polishing near curves, up to an edge, or near the perpendicular surface you must NEVER allow a spinning backing plate to come in contact with the surface. That's why we always recommend using a buffer pad slightly larger than the backing plate.
- Flex Foam conforms to curved and flat surfaces alike
- Lightweight Aluminum thread interface
- Designed for 2" Pads
- Diameter: 1"
- Plate Thickness: 7/8"
- Thread: Female 5/8"
- Color: Black/Yellow
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 in domestic United States. Orders under $50 are charged $5 flat rate shipping.
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 800-248-6130